What to expect from a professionally edited document:
- A document which tracks the changes.
- A document formatted in accordance to the relevant style guide.
- The document will be free of spelling errors.
- The document will be free of grammatical errors.
- Factual inconsistencies will be weeded out.
- Colloquialisms will be examined in relation to the intended audience.
- Overall style and expression will be examined.
- Flow, a logical progression and presentation of ideas, and clarity in meaning will be addressed.